Located just 40 mins from the Perth CBD, the Perth Hills are our amazing 'Back Yard' for anyone wanting to 'get away from it all'.
There is something for everyone from fine dining through to star gazing!
In no particular order, you'll love these suggested things to do!
1. The beautiful Mundaring Weir, walking trails (Bibbulmun Track), historic Mundaring Weir Hotel and Weir visitors centre
2. Bibbulmun Track (Mundaring)
3. John Forrest National Park walks and waterfalls including the Eagle Trail
4. Historic pubs such as the Parkerville Tavern (8 mins walk away)
5. City of Swan - Noble Falls and Walyunga Lookout
6. Horse riding at Forge Farm
7. The Short-street kitchen for their awesome food classes
8. Mountain biking trails of the Perth Hills (including mountain e-bike hire from the Bike Stable)
9. Lake Leschenaultia - our beach in the hills
10. Karakamia Wildlife Sanctuary
11. Arts - Mundaring Arts Centre, Perth Hills Artisan markets etc…
12. Sculpture Park playground for kids
13. The Swan Valley is nearby for wine, cheese and chocolate
14. Bickley Valley and Perth Hills wine trail
15. The historic Perth Observatory for some epic star gazing
The Perth Hills are best explored by car. Drive to us and drive yourself around the hills, as there is little public transport, but plenty of parking and stunning scenery to enjoy.